Ford Certification Specialized Requirements – NEW Required Training
The Ford National Body Shop Network – Ford Certified Certification program has been updated with additional training requirements. If you are Ford Certified expected completion of courseware is within the next 12 months (before your next renewal).
Shop must complete these I-CAR Training Courses:
- FO008E01 – Ford Service Information Navigation for Collision Repair
- FO009E01 – Ford Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) Components & Operation
- FO010E01 – Ford 2021 Mach-E & New Model Training Overview
- FO011E01 – Ford High Voltage Systems Safety
- FO012E01 – Ford Intro to HV Battery Service for Collision Repair
Announcement of Two New C.O.R.E Requirements- Proof of Training in ADAS and EV
The Certified Collision Care C.O.R.E. Requirements have been updated with two new C.O.R.E. training requirements in the ‘Advanced Capabilities’ category. Certified shops will need to upload proof of training on:
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) to demonstrate a general understanding of the purpose, operation, repair considerations, and parts
- EVs (Electric Vehicles) to demonstrate a general understanding of the system, safety, repair considerations, and parts.
Expected completion of courseware is within the next 12 months (before your renewal). Please login to your business profile and review the questions to view examples of courses that meet the new requirements and determine if you have already completed courses that meet this requirement or need to enroll for new classes.