Assured Performance Introduces Education Series Illustrating Certified Collision Care Business Operating Model
February 24, 2017 – LAGUNA HILLS, CA – Assured Performance, the largest Certified Collision Repair Network in the world, announced today they are introducing a series of educational clinics across the United States to instruct Certified shops on the intricacies of their business model referred to as the Certified Collision Care Business Operating Model.
The series will be initially delivered in 4-hour clinics entitled: “20/20 Vision -The Operating Model for a Certified Collision Care Provider”. During each clinic, attendees will be exposed to the critical elements and business practices that represent a major paradigm shift in business performance and best practices beyond those of traditional body shops. Attendees will learn to:
- Increase the value of the collision repair business exponentially using Certification credentials,
- Bolster the marketing, social media reputation, and sales effort leveraging tools and services provided,
- Increase CSI and deliver an exceptional consumer experience and “white glove treatment” through collision care systems,
- Transform and organize the business using turnkey process management systems to enhanced operational efficiency,
- Eliminate defects, build-in quality, and document OEM repair procedure use with the Quality Assurance system provided exclusively to Certified shops,
- Increase business performance by leveraging the 5-Star Business Performance Program,
- Rate and rank the business’s overall performance and adoption of best practices using confidential KPI and self managed business improvement plans,
- Maximize the human resource potential with skills inventory and HR management,
- Leverage financial modeling and projections to develop proactive profitability and budgets.
The Certified shops attending will also learn the latest information on Ford, FCA, Nissan, Infiniti, and Hyundai’s consumer awareness initiatives and on-demand consumer direct marketing tools.
The Certified Collision Care Clinics for the first half of 2017 will take place in 8 major cities:
- March 17th, 2017 – Meadowlands, NJ
- April 20th, 2017 – Pittsburgh, PA
- April 21st, 2017 – Biloxi, MS
- May 10th, 2017 – Denver, CO
- May 18th, 2017 – Nashville, TN
- June 8th, 2017 – Boston, MA
- June 15th, 2017 – Minneapolis, MN
- June 22nd, 2017 – Seattle, WA
Scott Biggs, CEO of Assured Performance stated, “A new era in the collision repair industry requires shops to once again reengineer and reinvent their business operations to maximize all their resources and achieve the highest levels of success. The 20/20 Vision Clinics will assist the attendees in maintaining their competitive edge and dominating their markets.”
Aaron Clark, GM and Vice President of Assured Performance added, “I sold my shops over 4 years ago and I can easily see how much better my business could have been following this new Certified Collision Care Provider operating model and using these new Certification tools.”
To register for one of the clinics visit: http://assuredperformance.net/events
If you have additional questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The cost of attending the clinics is subsidized by the participating OEM partners for Assured Performance Certified shops. Attendance is limited to Certified Repair Providers and invited guests only. Pre-registration via the website is required.
About Assured Performance:
Assured Performance is made up of three entities: A Non-Profit Consumer Advocacy Organization, Management Company, and a Legal Cooperative (Co-Op.) Combined, they operate as a third-party administrator for consumer awareness, business certification for thousands of businesses, and as a third-party provider for several of the largest Automakers including but not limited to: Ford, Nissan, FCA, GM, Hyundai and others representing nearly 2/3 of all vehicles on the road today; creating the largest Certified business network in the automotive industry.
To learn more about Assured Performance visit: http://assuredperformance.net or call (949) 221-0010