FCA Certified Collision Network Training Support
The FCA Certified Collision Network, the Automotive Management Institute (AMi), and Mike Anderson’s Collision Advice have teamed up to provide relevant network online training to improve the FCA customer experience. As a FCA Certified Collision Network shop, you are an important part of the FCA Customer Experience from good customer service to an accurate repair and the following courses assist in the achievement of these customer satisfaction goals.
The online courses have been developed for individuals involved in administrative, management, estimating, and repair planning roles. Based on the topic, online courses will be “highly recommended” or “recommended” by FCA to participate in their Certified Collision Network. The online courses, though intended for FCA Collision Network shops, will be available to anyone in the industry.
Beginning in January 2019, the following online courses are Highly Recommended by FCA to participate in the FCA Certified Collision Network. To ensure intended results, it is recommended the following courses be taken by all administrative, management, estimating, and repair planning personnel:
- • Navigating Tech Authority Repair Procedures
- • Leveraging your FCA Certification
The following courses are Recommended to support the FCA network goals and improve repair facility operations and be taken by all administrative, management, estimating, and repair planning personnel:
- Management’s Guide to Scanning and New Technologies
- Improving CSI – Check-In and During Repair
- Improving CSI – During the Sale
- Improving CSI – On the Phone
The following technical online courses are Highly Recommended for technicians and repair planners to support the FCA network goals and improve repair facility operations.
- wiTech 2.0 Fundamentals
- Flashing an ECU
- Flight Recordings
Specific instructions are provided below to assist in getting your AMi Profile and account set up and have access to the online courses. For questions or assistance, you may contact AMi:
- Live online chat available inside AMi Learning Portal “MyAMi”
Go to: www.amisignup.org or go to www.amionline.org and click on “MyAMI” in the top right of website page.
1. If you do not have an AMi “MyAMi” Account, click on “Register.”
2. Complete the “Create an Account” form.
3. You will receive a confirmation email. Click on link to confirm by entering confirmation code in “Confirm your Account” page.
4. Enter Confirmation Code
5. Complete your profile by choosing the Industry Segment “Automotive Collision Repair” and Area of Interest as “FCA Certified Collision Repair Network” (You may need to scroll down to locate). Be sure to complete your Profile to include business name, address and zip code.
6. Once complete, “Save Profile” and begin by going to “Home”
7. Once on your “Home Page” you will see the course categories. Just click on the “Go” button and begin accessing courses.
Please note: By purchasing and completing these FCA online courses, you agree that AMI may share your student records related only to this program with the FCA Certified Collision Network Program administration.