To use “Pro Forma” found in ShopOps, do this:
1. Go to www.assuredperformance.net and log into your ShopOps account.
2. Select “Business Improvement” from the top tab bar.
3. Select “PRO FORMA” in the left side bar.
4. Click the blue box labelled “Create New Pro Forma Financial Scenario”.
5. Fill in the blanks. You can give your report a title, enter an average repair order total, an approximate number of vehicles repaired per year, and an estimated annual gross sales number. Finally, you will enter a length of time to run this “what if” test, including months or years.
6. Click the blue box in the lower right corner named “Proceed to Financial Input” and find your results fast!
When you run multiple Pro Forma reports to contrast and compare scenarios, you gain insight to how different variables—like number of vehicles repaired—affects your ultimate sales goals. This insight empowers you to make smarter decisions so you can grow your business with fewer surprises, more knowledge, and best of all, more confidence. Try using Pro Forma in ShopOps today!