Subaru Selects Certified Collision Care as Exclusive Partner
Subaru Canada, Inc. has selected Certified Collision Care, the Canadian division of Assured Performance Network, as their exclusive strategic partner to administer and manage the new Subaru Certified Collision Centre Program when it launches in early September 2021. The program will identify, certify, and promote dealership and independent facilities as collision repair providers of choice, to Subaru drivers across Canada.
All existing Certified Collision Care Providers will have the opportunity to add these exclusive credentials to their business, provided they are sponsored by their preferred Subaru dealer and can meet the Subaru specialized certification requirements. There is no additional enrollment fee for Certified Collision Care Providers to apply to the Subaru Certified Collision Centre program. Program information will be available at www.getsubarucertified.ca when it launches in September 2021.
Click here to read the full press release.
Interested in Subaru Certification for your collision centre? Here are the next steps:
- Download the Subaru Certification brochure here and review the Subaru certification requirements to confirm you can qualify for Subaru certification.
- Contact your Subaru dealer and request their sponsorship.
- Visit the website www.getsubarucertified.ca and click on APPLY NOW.
- If you are already enrolled in the Certified Collision Care program, there is no additional enrollment fee. Your Account Manager will reach out to help you enroll in the Subaru Certification program.
- If you are new to Certified Collision Care, click here to view all the OEM certification programs available to you. Multiple certifications are available within the Certified Collision Care program, all included in a single fee and process. Our team will reach out to assist with the next steps for enrollment.
For information or inquiries: www.certifiedcollisioncare.ca
Certified Collision Care Office 289-309-5200